Formally established in 2017, the Invictus Student Association (SA) is a student association in The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS) operating mainly within the Faculty of Public Management, Law & Safety. The Association is governed by Invictus Board of Directors. We aim to provide a platform for individuals and groups to develop and refine the ability to plan, organize and carry out projects and activities together among many others.
The purpose of Invictus SA is to:
- Provide a platform for individuals and groups to develop and refine the ability to plan, organise and carry out projects and activities together, with emphasis on social development, civic consciousness, and scholastic motivation;
- Motivate members by increasing their interest in learning and promoting interdisciplinary learning by providing opportunities to integrate and use the knowledge and skills acquired within their field of study;
- Promote critical thinking and public speaking by encouraging students to participate in discussions on topics such as but not limited to public policy, law, national and international security;
- Promote high-quality, research and based on that research provide innovative, practical recommendations addressing various challenges in areas such as but not limited to public policy and domestic as well as international security;
- Compete in the competitive activity of university-level Model United Nations, Moot Courts and Negotiation competitions to encourage the betterment of public speaking and advocacy ability.
Study Programmes – BRV Faculty, THUAS